Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm back

So, I am going to do a post about each country that I went to but before that I wanted to give you a sneak peak of my locations (and the weather I encountered) I didn't put the pictures in chronological order so that you can guess which country/city each picture is from. It's really not too hard. Anyhow, I'm back and the work has already been piled on me. My new prof is actually French and she is all about teaching us "complex thought". She is very strange and I'm not sure I can handle how she is "learning from our ignorances". Hopefully at some point she will actually give us some answers and stop rescheduling classes in order to have dinner at castles in Geneva. You know, a castle, whatevs. She's right out of a movie. More tomorrow.
Best,
Violet

3 comments:

  1. thinks chica. also should I send you the postcards, like with messages or do you want them when I'm back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you give them to me when you are back, will they have messages or not?

    ReplyDelete