Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.

What does Thanksgiving entail at the U of C Paris campus? "Gallons of wine", quoted from the coordinator and sandwiches. After this? Oh, 3 hours of classes. What does my French teacher have to say about this after I present? "There should be alcohol after classes not before". Then she called me Vanta and I suggested that maybe she had too much wine as well. Her response? "Fair enough".

Pictures later unless my thanksgiving dinner with my father makes me too sleepy.
Love,
Violet

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your dad is there with you in Paris? How wonderful. When do you come back? I am going to New York in a few weeks, do you know how much it will make me think of you? You are so New York to me. Miss you so much. I keep writing you Halloween cards, Christmas cards, but I'm scared to send them because they may never reach you!

    ReplyDelete